Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Reversi - Reprinted with Permission

Like how last week I wrote a note about commitment, then this week I am writing a note nearly a week late? See how I did that? Ha! Life has been catching up to me, that's for sure, and I am trying to handle it the best I can.

 

I thought that, since it is the summer, I would have a lot less work to do and therefore more time to work on Book 2. Well, I doubt if that is going to happen at this very moment! I still want a release date this summer, and I know I gave you guys a release date of July 1, but I can already tell you that is not going to happen. I'm still shooting for having it out (at least on Amazon Kindle) by the end of this summer.

 

At the rate I am going (one book every other year) the entire 28-book series is not going to be finished within my lifetime!


J.M. Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment