Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Just Lost, Not Forgotten - Reprinted with Permission

I hope you all didn't think I had forgotten about you over the past couple of weeks! I haven't, of course, you are my loyal fans and I appreciate every second that you spend reading about my life ramblings.

However, I have been in the process of getting things ready for my second book to be published and this takes a bit of time. In addition to the rest of my crazy hectic schedule, this makes for one crazy author. I'm looking for a release date *hopefully* in November, but there is a good possibility it will not be until Christmas. I know that's a while to wait, but since Learning to Breathe came out last Christmas I thought this might be suitable. :-)


J.M. Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment