Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2016

My First Weekend at Spintronix

My first Spintronix weekend will be one I remember forever. I walked in thinking it was going to be an easy weekend full of great people and lots of down time. Needless to say I was wrong about a few things. The weekend was hard work, sore arms, and lots of bio freeze. Luckily though, I nailed the idea of the type of people that would be there and made lots of friends. We worked on "basics" with flag, rifle, and dance. I put quotes around basics because I have been doing colorguard for 3 years and I didn't know a lot of what I learned. I am very glad to have been welcomed and accepted at Spintronix. I can't wait for next weekend and the many that come afterwards. <3 <3

Shandon (1st year member)

No comments:

Post a Comment