Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Agendas - Reprinted with Permission

Keeping an agenda has become increasingly important to me these days. Especially in finding time to do marketing and writing on the next book while I am still holding down the fort with my full-time job!

 

That being said, I hope that all of you keep your agendas too. I like to check and double-check mine, to make sure that I will be in the right place at the right time and all of the right people will be doing the right things. It can be tough sometimes, but especially in the business world everything really needs to go off without a hitch! Success is measured by it, money is earned by it... agendas are super important.

 

I have some goals for the month... and one of those goals includes a video advertisement for the first book. Anybody want to be the voice of Lilly? I found my actress who is pretty much her look-alike... and hopefully over time I can find some others to be Pam, Gracie, Joanie and the whole guard!


J.M. Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment