Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Putting it all out there - Reprinted with Permission

The free book promotion went great! We gave away 98 copies in just one day... I'm pretty excited about the fact that there will be more people reading it now. Maybe they will write some reviews? That's the biggest thing I am looking for right now is reviews and they aren't exactly pouring in.

 

I had a chance to work a little more yesterday. I think I understand why so many authors quit their jobs and just let themselves sink into a whole bunch of debt in order to write their books. Writing for a few hours each weekend isn't the way to get the best quality of work or to get it out the fastest. Every time I pick back up I have to go back, read what I wrote last weekend to remember where I was at, then read over my outline to see where I am going next. It is difficult, but I also refuse to go into debt like so many Americans. I know it is unavoidable, but I have been able to avoid it thus far so I would like to keep my record clean! :-)


J.M. Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment