Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Hey Spinthusiasts!

I love getting to connect with you on this level and really get down to the nitty-gritty of color guard life, so I am definitely planning on keeping up with you all via the blog for as long as I can. This way, too, you can keep up with me even if I can't make a video!! That being said, I have been talking to my friend the author J.M. Hope about contributing more on our blog. When we first started blogging she wanted to write for us all the time, but life took us in different directions so her contributions went with her. Now, however, she has given us permission to reprint some of her old blogs from her Facebook page, and has even agreed to write in as a guest blogger from time to time!

You are going to love this lady, as a lot of people say that we are a lot alike. She is also a science teacher, just like me, however she is much older (and wiser, but definitely not prettier) than I am... She has published two books about teenagers in color guard and is looking to start promoting her third book before its release quite soon, so be sure to keep up with her! I also heard she is going to bring back a free book promotion for all of her fans who are also Spinthusiasts (AKA Spintronix fans).

Her first blog will be up tomorrow. Keep spinning!


<3 Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment