Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Release Dates and Cover Art - Reprinted with Permission

I've been out of town, but I am here for my weekly blog!

 

So, work on the second book is going great right now! I am somewhere between 2/3 and 3/4 of the way finished with the first draft. The guard girls are having a pretty great time with band camp, but of course there are always obstacles for them to overcome. Some of the obstacles come from within, and some come from the outside, but all of them will be worked through. I'm shooting for a release date of July 1st. We will see how this goes...

 

I've been looking for someone to work out the cover art for me on the second book. I have my original cover art, but once I had the first book published and the cover art for it professionally changed, I want to have the second book cover re-worked to offer consistency and continuity. Anybody who is interested and good with photoshop hit me up!

 

In the meantime, I'm going to get back to my writing!


J.M. Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment