Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Free Book Promotion - Reprinted with Permission

Here I am with a new blog I just started and I have already almost missed the second week!

 

I have been keeping up with my friends over at Spintronix Color Guard about the success of their EIGHTH annual weekend camp, so props to them! I heard there are still some signed copies of my first book available through them so if you are interested in one of those, contact Spintronix.

 

The free book promotion that is going on for Spinsation One: Learning to Breathe is fantastic! Today only, you can download a copy of my first book for FREE! That's right, no cost at all. If you don't have a Kindle then you can download the free Kindle app for PC, iPhone, Android, or whatever other contraptions you might have and THEN go download my free book. But hurry, the offer ends at midnight tonight!

 

One thing I would really like to see is some reviews on Amazon. Go ahead, give that little book five stars! It is already #1 most downloaded in the genres of Dance, Arts & Music, and it is #7 in the Relationships genre! It has also risen to the rank of #1,595 on the Free Kindle Books list; the highest it has ever been since its release last year!

 

Thank you to my fans, and can you help the rest of my fans find me on Facebook too, please? haha!


J.M. Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment