Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Back in Shape - Reprinted with Permission

This week has been really great for getting the blood moving and having some exercise to spare. I got into some really good habits and I am hoping to keep them going!

 

It is important to me to stay healthy, especially since I sort of have a desk job. I know I probably won't ever have my drum corps body back, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't try. My family made the comment the other day while watching beach volleyball that the girls there look the way I used to when I marched! It can get embarassing when people compare me to what I used to be!

 

I started in on Sparkpeople.com, so I can track what I eat, track how much I exercise, etc. It is going to be rather intensive but I think once I get used to entering information in daily I will be able to do it rather quickly without trouble. I have already gotten into the habit of writing in my blog weekly, doing push-ups at least three times a week, and checking eBay daily (people have been buying things off of there like crazy for some reason!).

 

Wish me luck, I am going to need this.


J.M. Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment