Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Inspirational - Reprinted with Permission

Ever notice how things happen in your life that just plain inspire you? Ever notice how those things don't generally happen online, but out there, in the big, wide, real world?? At least, that's how it happens for me! I do something or see something and it just causes me to want to keep living that way. It may be hard for people to find inspiration in their every day, but they tend to chain themselves to their habits and lifestyle choices like their lives depend on it. In reality, their lives are being taken apart by the very things they are clinging to make them whole!

 

Therefore, I am learning how to be more efficient on my computer so that I can spend more time off of it, more time getting out, and more time letting life happen to me. I have a little notebook where I can jot things down and be inspired for writing later. What a fun life this is turning out to be!


J.M. Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment