Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Confidence - Reprinted with Permission

DCI Championships was great! I loved seeing all of my favorite corps perform for the last time. There were so many who didn't make it but deserved the honor, and so many who also performed their heart out on that night! I love The Cadets's show the most, Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday!

Band camp season also went quite well for me. I am really becoming more confident in my skills as a guard instructor. I have even been thinking about the possibility of instructing a drum corps color guard sometime soon, what do you think of that? It would definitely be a lot of fun, but I would have to really strive to do it since I generally have very packed summers as it currently stands.

Unfortunately, all of this has really put me behind on writing and lowered my confidence in my writing skills as well. I do have good news there; I have a couple of family members who have volunteered to do some proof-reading so that I don't have to rely on just one friend all the time anymore. It will make things go a lot faster when I get to that stage. Now if I could just sit down and write for a few days straight...


J.M. Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment