Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Get Ready for It... - Reprinted with Permission

School is in session! Well, not right at this second, because it is the weekend... but it will be tomorrow! Busy, busy. I have a lot to look forward to this semester, and not a lot of time to do it all, Hopefully I can get my schedule all hammered out so that I have time to do everything that I want to do.

 

I think the problem is that I want to do too much. And then I want to be a writer on top of all of that? You have got to be kidding me... I mean, I have got to be kidding myself because I can't possibly do all the things I want to do, plus get back in shape, plus write, plus keep my sanity. Alright kids, help me out here. I think I'm turning into a crazy teacher!


J. M. Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment